[OpenLayers-Users] Pink Tile Killing Me

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Mon Jan 14 13:29:58 EST 2008

Hi,

I have the same problem with IE and OL. When IE failed to load a tile, it
shows the pink background. Then after some attempt(s) the tile will load,
but the pink background don't vanish. I use png as output format, but I have
also tried with gif. But it is the same behaviour.

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/7120030

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Arnd Wippermann
http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/