[OpenLayers-Users] Node has no parent exception when trying to draw Polygon

samd sdoyle_2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 00:19:32 EST 2008

I'm trying to reconstitute a polygon from points I previously saved from a
polygon to the backend. The points are correct and I'm reconstructing by:

1.) Creating an array of Points based on retrieved points.
2.) Creating a LinearRing with the Array of Points
3.) Creating a Polygon with the LinearRing.

When I call the DrawFeatures drawFeature method with this Polygon it
complains about a node not having parent properties. This is using the same
DrawFeature that was used to create the polygon in the first place. Looking
at the drawFeature function it creates the Vector based on the passed in
geometry then adds the feature to the layer and draws the feature.

Any ideas?

Thanks, S.D.