[OpenLayers-Users] OL and VirtualEarth commercial

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Thu Jan 17 05:50:54 EST 2008

dear list,

we build an application, where the background-maps for our OL client are served by MS VE (this was not my decision ;-)).

Now we have a commercial access (username/password) to MS VirtaulEarth - has anyone integrated commercial VE access in OL yet? Is there sth. like that key for google where I have to send username/password?

I was googling around for a while and didn't find anything, not on MS Ve developer net or on any openlayers pages.

thanks in advance and best regards, Till

terrestris GmbH & Co. KG
Irmintrudisstrasse 17
53111 Bonn
Germany