[OpenLayers-Users] Which coord system??

Cranio cranio at quipo.it
Thu Jan 17 12:37:18 EST 2008

Hi folks. Sorry for all these questions, I hope not to annoy anyone...
Someone is able to tell me (giving a look to the JavaScript code, it's
really short), what is the system that the coords shown on screen
refer to?

http://marti.homelinux.net/mymap.php

It seems not Gauss-Boaga (epsg:26592), nor UTM33. I need really
to know it because I need to place markers based on some UTM33
coords I have in a database. Mayble Google one? (epsg:900913)
And how do I convert between systems?

I've set map extent by trial and error, but I cannot do it for the markers
because it will take time and nothing guarantees me that it is
a linear transformation, right?

Thanks in advance :)