[OpenLayers-Users] google layer zoom

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Jan 17 20:32:15 EST 2008

On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 12:12:19PM -0800, Maria Panagou wrote:

> thanks for all this info. I am using Openlayers 2.5, no trunk version. what
> is svn?

'svn' is 'Subversion', a revision control system that allows you to
download the latest 'development' version of the code. I would recommend
that you do as Roald suggested, and instead use
http://openlayers.org/dev/lib/OpenLayers.js to test whether your issue
is fixed. If so, and you need a fix now (rather than waiting for 2.6),
then we can  proceed with building a local copy of OpenLayers.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta