[OpenLayers-Users] Re projecting Google

Jon Britton man_kills_everything at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 05:11:50 EST 2008

Ok, I've imported the trunk version and the translation is working.
How do I intercept the MousePosition control to translate the output into
BNG?

At the moment I just have:
map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.MousePosition({element:
$('position')}));

Can this point to a function instead? (Sorry, my JS knowledge is limited!).

Thanks,
Jon