[OpenLayers-Users] Firefox memory usage

cmose cjmose at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 14:32:38 EST 2008

I believe part of it is firebugs network monitoring feature. In my specific
case I have multiple dns entries for my tilecache server so the browser is
firing off a significant number of requests. Having firebug monitor these
requests was consuming a bunch of memory and slowing things down a good
deal.