[OpenLayers-Users] [Geoserver-users] Filter Encoding

bartvde at osgis.nl bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue Jul 1 05:22:44 EDT 2008

You can't since OpenLayers 2.6 by default uses a BBOX strategy, and BBOX
and FILTER are mutually exclusive.

See e.g.:
http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1113
http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1430

The new vector behaviour work is gonna solve this by the way, but doesn't
help you now.

Best regards,
Bart

On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 11:15:25 +0200, Fabio D'Ovidio <fabiodovidio at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi!
> I am trying to do as following:
>
> var poligono = new OpenLayers.Layer.WFS(
>                 "Elementi poligonali",
>                 "/geoserver/wfs",
>                 {typename: 'topp:poligono'},
>                 {
>                     typename: 'poligono',
>                     featureNS: 'http://www.openplans.org/topp',
>                     extractAttributes: true,
>                     filter:

'<Filter><PropertyIsEqualTo><PropertyName>idOperazione</PropertyName><Literal>'+OpenLayers.Util.getParameters();+'</Literal></PropertyIsEqualTo></Filter>'