[OpenLayers-Users] Popups for labeling

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Wed Jul 2 17:18:43 EDT 2008

Hi,

I use OpenLayers.Popup.Anchored to put labels on my map. The labels are
dragable. But after zooming moved labels are not any more at the place where
I moved them.

1. Is there a way to prevent the recalculating of the popup position after
zooming?

2. Is it possible to force a relative position for the popups?

3.  Is it possible to declare a offset for the popups?
I have thought with a class definition for .olPopupContent in the html-file,
I could use the padding as offset, but with FF this does not work. Padding
always 5px as in the default css.

Example :
http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/OLExamples/OL26/examples/labels.html

Mit freundlichen Grüssen