[OpenLayers-Users] Fixed: OL-2.6 does not seem to be reloading tiles on error

David R Robison drrobison at openroadsconsulting.com
Tue Jul 8 08:17:10 EDT 2008

The problem was fixed by modifying the onImageLoadError in Util.js. The
following line
this.src = this.src;
was changed to
this.src = this.src + "?attempt=" + this._attempts;
doing this forced the browser (FF3) to reload the image from the server
and not from cache.

David

--

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.
e-mail: drrobison at openroadsconsulting.com
web: http://openroadsconsulting.com
blog: http://therobe.blogspot.com
book: http://www.xulonpress.com/book_detail.php?id=2579

This e-mail communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should immediately stop reading this message and delete it from all computers that it resides on. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or other use of this communication (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.