[OpenLayers-Users] Horizontal lines along boundaries

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 10:17:03 EDT 2008

This may not be an OpenLayers issue.

This looks a lot like a problem with MapServer output due to a bug in
a specific version of GD.  If this is what is causing your problem,
the best solution would be to upgrade the version of GD or MapServer
binary/installer (which includes GD).  A workaround mentioned in the
bug ticket was to use a TrueType symbol for a circle instead of the
ellipse symbol.

Take a look at:  http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/1719

David.