[OpenLayers-Users] IE panning problem

lukast lukast at poczta.fm
Mon Jul 21 02:46:57 EDT 2008

Dear All,

I am using OpenLayers 2.6 and I have very strange problem with my
application in Internet Explorer - it seems to work slower in IE than in
Firefox. The map occupies the whole window of the browser (fullscreen) and
while in Firefox panning works smoothly while loading successive tiles, in
Internet Explorer it doesn't - it stops several times for a few miliseconds
making panning  feature irritating. Has anyone an idea how to fix it ? Thans
in advance for help!!!

Best Regards,
Lukas