[OpenLayers-Users] Layer.Text

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 02:34:45 EDT 2008

Hello. You need to create a GML layer object by passing the
constructor the url to your text file and in the options object the
text format class to be used for parsing
(format:OpenLayers.Format.Text)You're right that having an example on
that would be useful. A ticket and a patch for that would be welcome
:) Cheers. Eric