[OpenLayers-Users] register "loadend" for kml layer doesn't work with IE6

Chris Adams chris at genieknows.com
Thu Jul 24 16:58:13 EDT 2008

I'm not sure if this is your problem, however there is an error in your
code.
..

lyr.events.register("loadend", lyr, function (e) {
     var objFs = lyr.features;
     for(var i=0;i<objFs.length;i++)
..

the line in the middle should be:
     var objFs = this.features;

as the obj param passed to register becomes 'this', and not the name of the variable.