[OpenLayers-Users] Displaying lat long coordinates for projected map?

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jul 28 09:30:01 EDT 2008

There are several of the projection classes that haven't been validated
with test points yet in Proj4js.  I will post a list of those that have
been validated and not validated on the wiki,  but the list is
currently in the file tests/staticLoad.html.  I seem to recall that all
of the ones that weren't validated were only found in the PROJ.4 esri
initialization files.

Fixes and patches are welcome at the trac instance mentioned below.
Please bear with us as we get this project migrated to the OSGeo
infrastructure.

Mike