[OpenLayers-Users] Zindex problem with Firefox 3...

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Mon Jul 28 17:57:41 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 02:43:47PM -0700, Scott Baker wrote:
> There are 126 markup errors on the page - I'd start there, try to clean
> all those up so the markup validates - most of the time that will lead
> you to the problem.

I consider that extremely unlikely (and definitely not true in this
case). Why would you say that this would have any relevance to the
question at hand?

> - I realize that the standard response - but several of them are missing
> end tags for things like <td> and that kind of thing can easily lead to
> problems like this.

I can't imagine that being the case. Can you demonstrate a situation in
which invalid HTML has any impact on the z-index ordering?

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta