[OpenLayers-Users] wfs stylemap example?

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Wed Jul 30 16:55:46 EDT 2008

Hi Alexandre,

Do you mean, when you hover over a feature, then it should change its color
to show it is selected? That is the normal behaviour.

Or do you mean, when you select with hover over a feature, that you want to
change permanent the style for this feature? Then you can probaply use
something like this

ctrlSelectFeature.onSelect = function () { SelectFeatureEvent(1, lyr); };

I use this for normal selection. I have not tried for selecting with hover.

With the other question I can not help.

Arnd Wippermann