[OpenLayers-Users] drawing shape gets offset when window expands

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Thu Jul 31 11:23:19 EDT 2008

Chris,
Thanks for the response.  I am using OL 2.6.  The issue occurs not when
the map window is resized (it stays the same), but when it's location is
moved over on the page to accept a larger block of text in an adjacent
table cell.

I currently do not have the ability to demonstrate on an external server
(some time tomorrow or later today I will get that going).

Thanks for any insight,
r.b.

Robert W. Burgholzer
Surface Water Modeler