[OpenLayers-Users] creating a persistent vector/feature object from wfs

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 08:55:29 EDT 2008

> If it were 7500 features of two vertices, it would be much slower than
> if it were 1 feature with 15000 vertices.

In my case I have 254 polygons with about 15000 points, coming from a
generalization of th original 220000 points (!!!). The resulting GML
is about 150Kb, and eveything works very well, but I prefer to avoid
wfs calls as much as possible, as they aren't needed when zooming or
panning on the datas...