[OpenLayers-Users] triggering a submit with permalink parameters?

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Fri May 2 12:29:14 EDT 2008

I have a website which is acting as an interface to a garden-variety
MySQL database ( lat/ lon fields).
I have an HTML select field set to trigger reloading of the  page with
"onchange" (because a database query and a bunch of php is required when
this parameter is changed).
As it is currently implemented, the map loses its place (the center and
zoom the user has navigated to) when this happens.
I would like to use ArgParser to accomplish this, but I can't figure out
how to pass the latest values of the
map center and zoom to the form action url.

I feel like I must be missing something simple- is there a
straightforward way of doing this?

Here's the URL of the test page
http://www.alt2is.com/imcwma/copy/php/weedpoints_database/map_unverf/index2.php?userTaxon=GEMO2&lon=-123.23&lat=39.16&zoom=15

Thanks in advance for your help, Tara