[OpenLayers-Users] No imagery message tile like Google Maps

zenzero-2001 John.Westwood at port.ac.uk
Wed May 7 09:39:45 EDT 2008

Hi,

I would like to implement a special message tile like Google Maps that tells
the user they have zoomed in too far. The Google Maps tile says something
like: "We are sorry, but we don't have imagery at this zoom level for this
region. Try zooming out for a broader look."

I am using OpenLayers with TileCache and MapServer. Does anybody have any
ideas on how I might be able to accompish this?

Thanks very much.