[OpenLayers-Users] Overviewmap using epsg.31467

Emanuel Schütze emanuel at intevation.de
Thu May 8 08:03:06 EDT 2008

On 08.05.2008 13:30, Dipl. Inf. Carsten Eider wrote:
> It works now! THX
>
> But i don't understand why i do have to add these extraoptions within
> the constructor when using epsg:31467 whereas
> in epsg:4326 it works automatically?
To get the same resolution for the overviewmap in epsg 4326, you _have to_
define the mapOptions, too (of course with an other value as for epsg 31467).
Try it: Obmit the maxResolution for 4326 ovmap in my example. You'll see that
the ovmap isn't really useful (because very small) ...

> maybe it is a bug ?
No, I don't think that is a bug.

Emanuel

--
Emanuel Schütze  |  ++49-541-335 08 38  |  http://www.intevation.de/
Intevation GmbH, Georgstr. 4, 49074 Osnabrück, DE | AG Osnabrück, HR B 18998