[OpenLayers-Users] popup hidden when goes on sides of viewport

Kusum kusum at infobase.in
Wed May 14 01:28:40 EDT 2008

Dear All,

I am trying to make some nice looking popups and want that the map should pan itself when popup goes to the corner
so that the popup comes in the center and is not hidden on any corners.

I am trying to use panMapIfOutOfView but its not working

popup = new OpenLayers.Popup("pof",coord,si,temp,true ,{autoSize:true},{panMapIfOutOfView:true});

Please suggest.

Also Can u please suggest me where can I find some examples of good popups??

Regards
Kusum