[OpenLayers-Users] Is it possible to delete a point using the ModifyFeature control?

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Sat May 17 16:06:22 EDT 2008

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 8:29 PM, Andreas Hocevar
<andreas.hocevar at gmail.com> wrote:
> I set a breakpoint using Firebug in the handleKeypress method of
> Control.ModifyFeature, and found out that this one only gets triggered
> (for a point) when the point is not selected (i.e. "blue") while
> hovering over it.

Well, I just did the same kind of experiment as you, i.e. set a
breakpoint in handleKeypress and see what's going on. And I must say
that it's a lot confusing. When replacing the breakpoint with a
console.log() things gets clearer, and the current behavior looks
correct. Firebug and keyboard events don't play well together or
something...

--
Eric