[OpenLayers-Users] changes in wms between 2.4 and 2.6

Joanne Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Mon May 19 12:45:22 EDT 2008

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the delay in responding to this- but it didn't make any difference:
http://mapdata.thehumanjourney.net/index_26.html
now includes the reproject option.

So, to make sure I understand- do I now need to use the spherical mercator option when overlaying on virtual earth, google et al even if all my data is served in EPSG 4326?

Thanks

Jo

Joanne Cook
Information Systems Coordinator