[OpenLayers-Users] Reprojection Example

Chander Ganesan chander.ganesan at gmail.com
Tue May 27 10:55:02 EDT 2008

Is there an example anywhere of taking google maps and re projecting it
to something else (like EPSG:4269) ?  I tried this once before and
couldn't get reprojection to work, and ended up just modifying my
MapServer WMS service to support EPSG:900913 .

If I have 6 map services that are all EPSG:4269, and want to overlay on
a google maps base layer, it seems like it would be better to reproject
the google maps layer than to reproject all 6 other layers...right?

thanks

chander