[OpenLayers-Users] Z-Index of Markers Layer

bradleyspencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Thu May 29 06:02:26 EDT 2008

Eric,

Thanks for that. I tried your suggestion.

So this will make the markerLayer a Z-Index one less than the Popup. Right?

However, what I am doing is preassigning groups of layers to z-index levels so they layer predictably and not just as they get dynamically loaded. On top of all this I want to display two markers layers - I have been able to make sure that the two markers layers are above these layers by assigning numbers appropriately.

When I use this suggestion it pushes the markers below the other layers which I do not want to do. Is there any way of making the Popup to be +1 above the markers layers?

Cheers,

Brad Spencer