[OpenLayers-Users] Mouseover should show attributes from a database

Jerome Freyre jerome.freyre at hispeed.ch
Mon Nov 3 12:14:45 EST 2008

Of course it is easier,

But it depends on the numbers of informations you have to load and the
number of features your are loading.

In my case, there is a lot of informations to load for a lot of points...

So I prefer to load only the id and then load only the information that are
really useful for the users of my application.

Sincerly,
Jérome