[OpenLayers-Users] Strange displaying with IE

Jerome Freyre jerome.freyre at hispeed.ch
Wed Nov 5 04:19:52 EST 2008

Hi all,

I am going to finish my bachelor work and currently I am debugging my
application to make it more "portable".

My applications is working correctly on :
- Safari Mac and Windows
- Firefox Mac and Windows
- Opera Windows
- Chrome Windows

but now I am making nightmares about IE!!!

Currently I managed to correct a part of the bugs but one is still here..

To simplify, I load my features (with protocol http) and I add two markers
to determine the start and the end point.
When I use firefox, the features and markers are correctly loaded (
http://pingouin.eivd.ch/~jfreyre/firefoxMac.png
http://pingouin.eivd.ch/~jfreyre/firefoxMac.png )

But when I use IE7, the markers are correctly loaded but the features are
moved to 180 degrees on the right (or on the left ;) )... (
http://pingouin.eivd.ch/~jfreyre/IE.png
http://pingouin.eivd.ch/~jfreyre/IE.png )

I really don't know where to debug...

Has someone an idea?