[OpenLayers-Users] Problems with Internet Explorer: Digitizing tools, Loading GML/KML files, ...

Sebastian Paasche paasche at rapideye.de
Wed Nov 5 10:26:35 EST 2008

OK, I made a self-test, and it is actually the case as Christopher Yves have
explained. Putting everything in an Apache2 and all works fine. Thank you
guys!

What about the imagery issue: I assume, raster data can be displayed in
OpenLayers only when they are integrated via WMS, right?

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Paasche              	   Tel.: ++49-(0)3381-8904-332
RapidEye AG                    	   Fax:  ++49-(0)3381-8904-101
Molkenmarkt 30		       	   E-Mail:paasche at rapideye.de
14776 Brandenburg 		   web:http://www.rapideye.de
Germany