[OpenLayers-Users] GeoRSS and Filter Comparison

mippon smarty at programmer.net
Wed Nov 5 11:51:11 EST 2008

I have a geoRss layers which works fine as per examples, i have added a
filter comparison which only works on property title and does the job.
however if I add an additional tag e..g <myvar>5</myvar> it does not filter
that property.

What can I do to solve this issue so that I can have an georss file with
some addional tags and depending upon a certain tags value pin size or color
is changed.