[OpenLayers-Users] marker label?

Godfrey nangoma gnangoma at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 12:15:03 EST 2008

Popups are a result of event handler, I believe. You have to click/mouse
over a marker to create popup. If I understand Auftrag's question, he wants
both the marker and its label displayed without any event handling. I am
also looking for this feature. Is openlayers support this functionality? Or
even a Vector object and its label
Thanks,
Godfrey