[OpenLayers-Users] afterfeaturemodified

Didrik Pinte lists at dipole-consulting.com
Thu Nov 13 10:26:08 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to have a layer on wich a user can add a new feature and/or
modify the existing feature. When the feature is added or modified, it
is posted to the server in a geojson stream.

I've registered the afterfeaturemodified to catch when the feature is
modified but it is called two times :
- one time because I registered it
- a second time because to finish the modification I have to "unselect"
the feature that calls afterfeaturemodified too ...

How can I cleanly solve the problem ? Registering "featureunselected"
make my callback being called also when "featureadded" events.

Thanks

Didrik