[OpenLayers-Users] Question on changing Popups on Textlayer

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Mon Nov 17 10:22:43 EST 2008

> > If Layer.GML is so much better, is there a tool to merge already existent textfiles into this layer?
>
> Yes,
>   new OpenLayers.Layer.GML("My Layer",
>                            "filename.txt",
>                            {format: OpenLayers.Format.Text });

  projects = new OpenLayers.Layer.Text( "Projects",
{location:"project-locations.txt", projection: new
OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326")} );

 projects = new OpenLayers.Layer.GML("Projects",
                           "project-locations.txt",
                   {format: OpenLayers.Format.Text, projection: new
OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326") });

Form 1 works, form 2 does not ?

Yves Moisan