[OpenLayers-Users] No styles in Coverage Editor - Geoserver 1.7.0a

coastalrocket andy at planetnomad.com
Mon Nov 17 10:27:33 EST 2008

Hi there,

I'm attempting to load a raster as a coverage. On the Coverage Editor screen
of the admin tool there are no styles to choose from. I obviously would like
to select 'raster' and submit.

The image i'm using is a geotiff, whole earth image. Its envelope and
projection is recognised by geoserver.

Is there some files that i'm missing for the data directory? I picked up the
minimal.zip from another thread here which contained raster.sld,
services.xml, catalog.xml etc which are placed in the root of the data
directory.