[OpenLayers-Users] Question on changing Popups on Textlayer

Dirk Umlauffd Dirk.Umlauffd at web.de
Wed Nov 19 14:31:43 EST 2008

Hi Christopher,

Great the markers are visible!!!
But they are completely at the wrong places!!!
If you would please have a look at the following map:
http://dtumlauffd.mine.nu/tmp_test/kopie1_textseite.html
and scroll into the map in the region of Stuttgart you will find the markers
from the region between Frankfurt an Würzburg near Stuttgart - where they should be!
I just added the fields iconSize and iconOffset with the values of 21,25 and -10,-25

Could you please find a "hack" to just modify the size of the popups and add a closebox in Layers.Text?

Would be better for me.

Worst case would be that I stay with my problems regarding the size.
Of course I then would change the h2 to e.g. h3 and so on.

Why does no one like to support and/or change anything in Layer.Text?

Regards

Dirk