[OpenLayers-Users] Clust Strategy - Ghost Vector Features

GordonHo llian at gmx.net
Fri Nov 21 12:31:35 EST 2008

hi,

in my latest tests i couldn't get anymore ghost features. in addition to the
patch i applied some changes to selectfeature control (although im not using
the standard selectfeature control, but a modified version).

i'll monitor the ghost behavior furthermore and will report back!

thanks alot chris and ivan

best regards

gordon