[OpenLayers-Users] Transform between projections

Heidt, Christopher M. CHRISTOPHER.M.HEIDT at saic.com
Fri Nov 21 13:52:23 EST 2008

If your map options set your projection and displayProjection:
{
	projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:900913"),
	displayProjection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326")
}

Then you have to transform all data going in and out.

new OpenLayers.Bounds(-140,10,-51,52).transform(map.displayProjection, map.projection)