[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with layer visibility in Google Chrome

Hericksnake herick at brexpress.com.br
Mon Nov 24 13:56:20 EST 2008

Hello,

I'm having a problem with visibility in google Chrome, IE and Firefox works
fine.
I have some points in  a map and I change the visibility from them with a
checkbox. In a onclick event I make:

function MapVisibility(id){
   checkbox=document.getElementById('check'+id);
   layers[id].setVisibility(checkbox.checked);
}

The problem is, when I uncheck my layer disappears, but when I check the
layer don't appears. If I
alter the zoom from  my map, the layer appears , but in the current he
doesn't.

Any sugestion?