[OpenLayers-Users] maximum ZoomLevel for google maps

S.Reena reena at indiamail.com
Tue Nov 25 05:28:42 EST 2008

Hi Rodolfo,

I am not using google maps as base , I have made my own base layer..but for
your case playing with the scale would serve the purpose

I did like this ,

  map = new OpenLayers.Map('map',{ scales:
[5000000,2000000,1000000,500000,200000,100000,50000,20000,10000,5000,2000,1000],numZoomLevels:
12, maxResolution: "auto",projection: "EPSG:4326", controls: [] });

Reena