[OpenLayers-Users] changing style of a WFS layer

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue Nov 25 10:46:32 EST 2008

I'm glad it worked.  But to my eyes there seems to be a flaw in this
solution : performance.  In the example I gave you, there was a need of
calculating the radius for each features because of the cluster
strategy.  But for you, triggering map.getZoom() for each features that
will end up being all at the same size is pretty useless.

Anybody know a clean way to trigger this once ?

Or maybe you could try something like registering a zoomstart event that
changes the radius value of the style directly to nextZoom + 2 ( dunno
if nextZoom is available at this point though...).

Alexandre

Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears
www.mapgears.com