[OpenLayers-Users] WFS polygon or point and Popup

arno974 arnaud.sig at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 00:31:09 EST 2008

Hi all,

I've been working for two day in a way to display some popup or labels when
i'm on hover of a feature WFS object. I've googled and search on this list
but i couldn't find any solutions.

Maybe you know a "simple" solution to add an hover events on a WFS layer
and in this events i must know my mouse position to display the popup.

I've tried to do it like that :

sf = new OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature(wfs, {hover : true , onSelect :
__toolTips})

It works fine for the onHover event but i can't handler my mouse position to
display the bubble.

Thnaks for any help.

Arnaud