[OpenLayers-Users] Help with Error: OpenLayers.Control.OverviewMap is not a constructor

Rodrigo rca.cirdan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 09:03:52 EDT 2008

Hi Subha,

I did this way you said:

var overviewOptions = {
               layers: [DivisaoPolitica],
               projection: "EPSG:4326",
               units: "m",
               maxResolution: "360.9912109375"
             };
            overview = new OpenLayers.Control.OverviewMap(overviewOptions);

            map.addControl(overview);

            map.setCenter(new OpenLayers.LonLat(0, 0), 2);

            // expand the overview map control
            overview.maximizeControl();

DivisaoPolitica is my base layer and the maxResolution is defined on map
declaration...
I also tried with "0.17578125"... and none works!!

There's one more error now:

Error: lonLat is null
Source: http://localhost:8080/geoserver/openlayers/OpenLayers.js
Line: 265

And it only apears when I set this overview map...

Any more ideia of what is problem??

Thanks!

Rodrigo

Rodrigo C. Antonialli