[OpenLayers-Users] IE memory leaks

lukast lukast at poczta.fm
Tue Oct 7 10:31:26 EDT 2008

Hello
I am using OL 2.6 and I have problems with memory leaks in IE 6.
Every time I am refreshing the page with the map, memory rapidly increases
:(
I have just used sIEve-0.0.8 program, which helps to detect memory leaks and
actually - it reports  a lot of (about 80) still referenced elements after
page has already unloaded. I attach screenshot.
Is there any way to make these divs (html elements) no longer referenced so
that IE could free memory occupied by them ?

Thanks for reply and any help!
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n1303707/sIEve%2Breport.JPG sIEve+report.JPG
Regards
lukast