[OpenLayers-Users] Sort of Feature switcher

darrepac pascal.darre at laposte.net
Thu Oct 16 14:48:17 EDT 2008

Hello,

Thanks to Arnd, I have implemented a GML layer with some polygons on top of
an other layer (now WMS). Some polygons are one over an other and sometimes,
it is simply not possible to select one polygon as it is behind some others.
For this reason and also to ease the User Experience, I would like to have a
sort of Feature Switcher:
Like the current layer switcher but instead of just viewing/uviewing the
different layer, I would like also to view/unview each feature of my GML
file.
So the user would be able to view only some specific polygon features.

Is there some way to do this?
thanks