[OpenLayers-Users] Customised Popup in Openlayers

Bijoy K. Anupam bijoya at rediff.co.in
Fri Oct 17 02:34:16 EDT 2008

Hi Reena,

You will have to use normal JavaScript programming technique to accomplish
this. I assume you can insert anything into the popup from outside.

popup = new OpenLayers.Popup("chicken",
                   new OpenLayers.LonLat(5,40),
                   new OpenLayers.Size(200,200),
                   "YOUR CONTENT HERE",
                   true);

map.addPopup(popup);

You can pass on your javascript code using stringvariable = "<script>You
script here</script>"; This stringvariable goes in place of the argument
where you pass on HTML content to the popup.

If you want to program dependent dropdown boxes, you can do them using
JavaScript and AJAX or using only Javascript. One such example might help
you...

http://javascript.internet.com/forms/dynamic-drop-down-list-2.html

Thanks...
<BIJOY>