[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers Dojo widget

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 02:52:36 EDT 2008

In a sort of side note to this, one thing I discovered at the FOSS4G
conference is a user that is using
Google Web Toolkit (GWT), and it apparently comes with a mapstraction widget
hook sort of "built in".

It was only a brief conversation, but enough to give me a little smirk and
get me thinking. Maybe it would
be worth our while to try to get some basic compatibility packages -- for
just a simple map container/panel/frame/whateverit'scalledinyourframework --
for each of the major frameworks.... GWT, ExtJs, Dojo, etc

thoughts? (maybe this should be a new thread)