[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with Trac notifications

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sun Oct 19 09:08:52 EDT 2008

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 02:01:54PM +0200, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S wrote:
> The "Reported by" contains my OL login, from which my email is avalible.

No, it's not.

OpenLayers uses an extremely simple registration system. There is no
association of user account to email address anywhere.

For now, simply place your email into the CC field on tickets you're
interested in. At some point in the future, we will move OpenLayers
Trac/SVN hosting to OSGeo, at which point you will use your OSGeo ID to
login/post tickets, which does have your email address associated with
it.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta