[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with Trac notifications

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sun Oct 19 12:20:21 EDT 2008

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 06:06:09PM +0200, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S wrote:
> Yes!
> If there are no objections I would like that very much.

I've set it for now; anyone who doens't want emails can unset their
email in their trac settings. Anyone who does want email can set it.
(Generally speaking, I expect most developers will leave it off, since
most of us use the trac mailing list for notifications.)

Any complaints should go to the list for further discussion.

--
Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta