[OpenLayers-Users] Donut polygons?

Robert Sanson SansonR at asurequality.com
Sun Oct 19 15:58:05 EDT 2008

So, if you could write some Javascript to capture the coordinates of an inner ring, say with right-clicks, you could somehow insert them into an existing polygon that you had selected? Can you please give me some pointers as to how I could get at the coordinates of a selected feature in a Vector layer and append the inner ring?

Is there a clockwise / anti-clockwise convention for outer / inner rings in OL?

Many thanks,

Robert Sanson

>>> "Pierre GIRAUD" <bluecarto at gmail.com> 18/10/2008 12:40 a.m. >>>
However, the OpenLayers.Geometry.Polygon already supports several
rings (one outer ring and inner rings).
What I want to say is that the renderers are already able to show
donut polygons.

Pierre